The Atmel ARM Training System has been specifically designed for education and is available exclusively from Abitec Products.
The microcontroller board is available fitted with either an ARM7 based SAM7S chip, a Cortex-M3 based SAM3S chip or a Cortex-M4 based SAM4S chip.
The Training System includes:
An Atmel SAM7S, SAM3S or SAM4S specific version of the Crossware Development Suite for ARM consisting of:
- An advanced optimizing Embedded C++ and ANSI C compiler and libraries
- Code Creation Wizards to create configuration code and outline interrupt handlers for on-chip peripherals
- A source level simulator to simulate the ARM Cortex-M4 core including DSP instructions and the on-chip peripherals allowing debugging without hardware
- An C/C++ interface that allows the simulator to be extended, facilitating complete target system simulation
- A source level debugger to allow debugging on the target hardware
- A USB JTAG interface to communicate between the debugger and the microcontroller board
- A multi-threaded, multi-target integrated development environment in which to write, edit and debug code, browse the high level source code, access electronic copies of the manuals and much more
- A rugged microcontroller board fitted with the chosen Atmel microcontroller
A comprehensive applications board that connects to the microcontroller board, available with:
- Student tutorial/experiments book
- Optional stepper motor module
- Optional character LCD module
Contact Abitec Products for detailed product information, pricing and delivery.